Having a long, shiny, and silky hair is the dream of every girl, so she can flaunt them in the air like a Diva. Do you also have the same wish? But shying from flaunting your hair because of dandruff? Well, if yes, here is a healthy and natural solution to the problem, but before we go to that, take a look to know about the main cause of the problem.
Dandruff is a condition of the scalp that can cause flakes of skin to appear in the hair and fall onto the shoulder or clothes. It's an embarrassing situation, which is caused due to the irritated and itchy scalp, not shampooing enough or shampooing more often etc. Here in this article, we have shared the list of super foods that'll help you get rid of dandruff naturally.
- Chickpeas: Yes, apart from making some delicious recipes, it is proven to fight against the problem of dandruff due to the presence of Vitamin B6 and Zinc. These two nutrients are important for your body to combat dandruff. So, simply have it and prevent your scalp from the condition.
- Ginger: A healthy digestive system is important, not only to keep your health in check, but also to keep your scalp healthy and dandruff-free. And ginger is the best natural remedy that you may find easily in your kitchen that gives you relief in no time by improving your digestive system. Eating ginger may help to deal with the formation of the white scalp, which happens due to the improper digestion.
- Garlic: Garlic has some rich antifungal properties that are very good to prevent dandruff, as it never lets the white flak build up on your scalp. You can simply add it to your diet, to deal with the condition naturally.
- Green Tea: There is a compound known as polyphenols present in the organic green tea, which keep your scalp healthy and help you grow long, shiny and dandruff free hairs. It simply fixes your problem and you should give it a try the right way.
- Dark Green Leafy Vegetables: These are the solution to almost all the health problems and dandruff is one of them. These are loaded with Zinc, which prevails dandruff and keeps your scalp healthy, also, it retains the shine of your hairs, so you can flaunt them the way you want to.
So, add all the above food items in your diet to get rid of dandruff naturally.