Good health helps a person to live one's life to its fullest potential without being physically or mentally unfit. Unhealthy lifestyle results in deterioration of one's well-being. Staying healthy and fit is very important for each generation. Exercising and eating healthy are the best ways to retain your health both physically and mentally.
People, who take their health seriously and are serious about maintaining their fitness, do exercises on a daily basis, eat a healthy diet, and sleep well on time for adequate duration.
Being healthy and fit allows you to stay active and further increases your confidence and concentration power. By staying healthy and fit, one can set an example for others and slowly help others increase their health, nutrition, knowledge, and consumption of sustainable produced foods.
Major reasons that lead to the deterioration of health are as follows:
1. Daily stress – Students often feel stressed about school work, and exams. Professionals are also forward to stress with regard to their life and work. Such conditions lead to imbalanced mental health.
2. Depression – Prolonged stress about something leads to depression and becomes a health issue.
3. Intake of harmful substances such as alcohol, preserved foods, etc, adversely affect the physical and mental health and fitness.
4. Lack of sleep – People tend to work late at night, constantly use their phones, etc and forego their destined sleep cycle.
5. As suggested by medical experts, a defined time of sleep is mandatory for each individual. Lack of sleep results in an unfit lifestyle.
6. Junk foods – Intake of junk foods has replaced the proper nutritional diet that one should consume. Unhealthy food habits directly create unhealthy well-being.
7. Natural phenomenon such as pollution, etc also make us unhealthy and unfit. Proper preventive measures must be taken to defend ourselves against adverse natural environment.
Following are the things that lead to maintenance of a healthy and fit person:
1. Regular Exercise routine – Each individual should focus on a defined time for daily exercise, as it directly affects both mental and physical health of a person.
2. Balanced nutritional food intake – One should concentrate on each and every thing to eat and drink. Having a balanced diet that includes essential minerals, vitamins and proteins makes a person healthy and fit.
3. Clean and tidy environment – We should make sure our surroundings clean and fit for us to survive.
4. Take appropriate amount of sleep. Each individual, as per medical norms, should take at least 8 hours of sleep.
5. Drink loads of water, as it helps to release toxins and improve one's metabolism.
6. Maintain hygiene and have proper sanitation.
7. Have a positive outlook towards life. For mental health, it is the key to stay fit and healthy. Positive thoughts should rule the mind in order to stay happy and maintain the mental and emotional health and fitness.
8. Staying healthy and fit is not difficult if taken as the priority priority. By following the above-mentioned simple steps, each one of us can lead a healthy, fit and fruitful life. Maintaining balance of thoughts, nutritional diet, rigorous exercise, Yoga, optimum level of sleep are actually the main contributor factors for our well-being and a healthy and fit lifestyle.
We create the conditions that lead to an unhealthy and unfit lifestyle. That's a fact. So, we should develop good habits, and become capable of taking the required measures to lead a healthy and fit lifestyle.